Step 1: You must first send a written request to the VDAP Director, asking for the restriction to be REVIEWED, and include the originals of your Meeting Attendance Sheets for the six months preceding your request.
Step 2: A complete review of your monitoring records will then be done by VDAP staff, asking for the restriction to be REVIEWED, and include the originals of your Abstinence Oriented-Support Group Meeting Attendance Records for the six months preceding your request.
Step 2: A complete review of your monitoring records will occur. The following information/documents must be in your records:
- Name and contact information for your primary health care provider.
- Prescription verifications for all medications.
- Notification of Receipt of Board/Consent Order from your employer.
- Six FULL months of reports from
- Continuing Care/Aftercare (if required)
- Counseling (if required)
- All Monthly Self-Reports received ON TIME (by the 5th of the month)
- All negative/compliant drug screens
Step 3: Review forms will be e-mailed to:
- Your Continuing Care/Aftercare facilitator
- Your Counselor;
- Your Employer
- YOU: a Self-Assessment is e-mailed and required.
All these forms must be completed and returned to the VDAP Director.
Step 4: The VDAP Director will review all the materials and determine if the restriction should be lifted.
A letter will be sent to you AND your employer notifying you of the decision.
You are NOT allowed to access controlled substances until you AND the employer receive the letter of notification. Until this letter is received, you are not allowed access to controlled substances.